Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 6- 1 Thessalonians 5:18


Brandon and I have both been very busy lately. He is working to complete his MBA at John Brown University in Rogers while working and work has been very busy for me. Last night Brandon didn't get home from his class meeting until around 9:30 but we didn't let that stop us from 'chalkin' it up'. It was actually a little cooler outside. I got to pick the verse out and I choose 1 Thessalonians 5:18. Back when Brandon and I first started dating, I wrote him this note (below) He put it on his bathroom mirror. Just a little encouragement first thing in the morning each day. :)


This verse really allows me to take a step back in the midst of this crazy thing called life and focus on the positive in every situation. I truly believe God has something for us to learn from every circumstance and that He wants us to be thankful. No matter how difficult it may be. 

Love this quote. “God’s will is exactly what you would want for your life if you knew what He knew.” My friend Holley Armstrong Gerth shared via her encouraging page Heart to Heart with Holley

I hope this verse encourages you this week. :)

Brandon and Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment